Father’s Day $1k Sweepstake Official Contest Rules – PARTY 96.3
PARTY 96.3 has chosen to participate in Aptivada, LLC’s 2020 Father’s Day Sweepstakes Promotion, which is a national, multi-station contest. Official Rules for the 2020 Father’s Day Sweepstakes Promotion can be found here: https://www.www.party963.com/.
- Promotional Period: The Local Promotion begins on or about Monday, May 18th, 2020 and ends on or about Sunday, June 14th, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit the last entry is Sunday, June 14th, 2020 at 11:59pm in PARTY 96.3’s time zone.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of Florida, 21 years of age or older, except employees of Aptivada, Participating Stations and other Sponsors (as defined in the Official Rules for the 2020 Father’s Day Sweepstakes Promotion), other television or radio stations located in the same market as PARTY 96.3, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotion partners (if any), and members of their immediate families or persons living in the same household. This Local Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States and where prohibited. Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements will be disqualified and unable to win.
- Entry Method: During the Promotional Period, you may enter the Local Promotion visiting PARTY 96.3 website and follow the instructions to enter
Entrants must submit all information required on the entry form, which may include first and last name, telephone number, email address, home address, and/or date of birth.
- Prizes and Odds of Winning:
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except inPARTY 96.3 sole discretion.PARTY 96.3reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable or greater value (as determined by PARTY 96.3 in its sole discretion). The prize is expressly limited to the item listed above.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Aptivada, PARTY 96.3, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winner will be contacted by PARTY 96.3 at the phone number or email provided at the time of entry. The call may appear on caller ID as coming from an out-of-state, unfamiliar, or “UNKNOWN” area code or number. PARTY 96.3 expects to contact winners between approximately 9:00am-5:00pm EST. PARTY 96.3 is not responsible for any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond PARTY 96.3 control.
- If applicable, the notification call may be recorded and played on-air.
- Prior to awarding a prize, PARTY 96.3 in its sole discretion may require verification of winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo ID.
- Decisions of PARTY 96.3 with respect to winner selection and the awarding of prizes are final and binding when made.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a winner list following completion of the Local Promotion, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “Official Rules” or “Winner List” to:
PARTY 96.3 701 Northpoint Parkway Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- PARTY 96.3